3 Mar 2010

Yippee for Double D

Ever since inventing my fictional blog Fashion Travels as a trade off for pictures of head-to-toe denimites while frolicking in Norway last year, there has been a place in my heart for double denim.

Not a trend I will be embarking on, i'm just not man enough, but I have big love for anyone brave enough to do it. In my opinion, matching stonewash works best teamed with a Euro 'tasche and cowboy boots, but for the more fashion forward among you, D&G are working the ripped look:

D&G S/S 2010

while Chloe opts for patchwork:

Chloe S/S 2010

And Osh Kosh B'Gosh, dungarees are back! I spent my childhood in those!

Here's an example of how not to rock the Double D:



No effort, it reeks of Braintree bus stop chavs circa 1999. McP, I expect better from a supermodel of your stature. And dark denim makes me want to vomit.

__________
Vanity St Cyr

Images from vogue.co.uk and heatworld.com

LABELS: DOLCE & GABBANA SPRING/SUMMER 2010 AND CHLOE SPRING/SUMMER 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment